What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is an Internet-based service that provides you with a secure, convenient, and free way to do your banking. Use Online Banking to:
- Check the balances for your DCB personal accounts
- See real-time account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills and send money with free Bill Payment
- Access your Home Equity Line (or make payments)
- Reorder checks
- Request stop payments
- Download account history to Microsoft Money®, Quicken®, or your own spreadsheet.
What is Bill Payment?
Bill Payment is the secure, convenient, and free way to use the Internet and your DCB checking account to pay bills and send money to anyone. Use Bill Payment to:
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Track pending payments
- Update or cancel payments.
Note: A checking account and separate enrollment is required to get started.
How much does Online Banking cost?
Online Banking is free.
How much does Bill Payment cost?
Bill Payment is free.
What do I need to enroll in Online Banking?
To enroll in Online Banking, you will need your:
- DCB personal account number
- Last statement balance
- Social Security number
- Email address*
- Internet access using a recommended browser:
- Internet Explorer® version 11
- MS Edge – all versions
- Firefox® version 31 and higher
- Safari® version 9 and higher for Mac
- Google Chrome™ version 42 and higher
*Your email address is required to receive important service notifications.
What do I need to enroll in Bill Payment?
- DCB Checking account
- Online Banking enrollment
Can I enroll in Online Banking if I don’t have a checking or savings account?
Yes. Eligible DCB personal accounts include: Checking, Savings, CD, Money Market, Home Equity Line of Credit, or Personal Loan. Not sure if you have an eligible account? Please contact us during normal business hours at (843) 395-1956 or (843) 292-0016.
Can I enroll in Online Banking with a business account?
No. You can only enroll in Online Banking with an eligible DCB personal account. Eligible personal accounts include: Checking, Savings, CD, Money Market, Home Equity Line of Credit, or Personal Loan.
How do I enroll for Online Banking?
To enroll in Online Banking:
- Go to dcbsc.com and click Enroll for Personal Banking
- Click Continue
- Read the DCB Service Agreement for Online Banking and click on I Agree
- Enter your enrollment information
- Create your secure User ID and Password
How do I enroll for Bill Payment?
You can enroll in Bill Payment when you enroll in Online Banking. Or, you can choose to enroll at any time by following these steps:
- Visit dcbsc.com and click Sign On for Personal Banking
- Enter your secure User ID and Password
- Click the Bill Payment link in Online Banking
- Read the Disclosures and click I Agree
- Select a Checking account to use to pay bills (you can add more accounts later)
- You will receive an e-mail within 3 business days confirming your Bill Payment service is ready for use
Does my computer need to be able to accept pop-up windows?
Yes. In order to enjoy full use of Online Banking, your computer needs to be able to accept pop-up windows.